Fall Dance Series
October 4 - November 15, 2022
All-ages dance classes for dancers and dance lovers
Dance, Connect, Unite!
Moving in the Spirit’s popular open class series for movers of all ages is back for fall!
Children, parents, grandparents, dancers, and dance lovers – all are welcome!
Our open class series is a place for families and community to move together, have fun, and explore different styles of dance in a low-stress, friendly environment.
No formal dance training is required – just bring an open heart and adventurous spirit.
Dance styles will rotate from week to week and include Jazz, Jazz Fusion, Latin Fusion, House, and Afro-Cuban (with live drumming!).
Join us to connect with family and friends, meet new neighbors, and delight in the power of dance to unite us all!
Dates & Details
October 4, 11, 18, 25; November 1, 15, 2022
Tuesdays from 6:30 PM – 8 PM at Moving in the Spirit
10/4: Jazz Fusion with Leon Von Brown
10/11: Jazz Fusion with Leon Von Brown
10/18: Afro-Cuban with Caitlin Thomas
10/25: Latin Fusion with Julio Medina
11/1: House with Julio Medina
11/15: Jazz with Caitlin Gray
Individual Class Rates:
- Adults (ages 18+): $20/class
- Children & Seniors: $15/class
- Moving in the Spirit students, families, & alumni: $15
Class Pass* (six classes per pass):
- General Public: $90 ($15 per class)
- Moving in the Spirit students, families, & alumni: $75 ($12.50 per class)
* Students who purchase a Class Pass will receive their pass when they arrive for their first class. Passes will be stamped each subsequent class upon arrival. Moving in the Spirit cannot refund unused classes.