Celebrating 25 Years
Moving in the Spirit is proud to celebrate our 25th year of service to the Atlanta community with high-quality dance programs that educate, inspire and unite young people, helping them become compassionate leaders. We began 25 years ago with a small class at Stewart Avenue Shelter. Today, we are teaching 26 weekly classes to over 250 children. Our young people leave our programs with confidence in themselves as artists and leaders, poised for possibility in making the world a better place.
Our work together has created measurable, positive change for hundreds of young people, helping them overcome obstacles, find their voices, and realize their highest potential. We are honored to celebrate our 25th season with you, and look forward to continuing our vital work for another 25 years and beyond.
How will you spread the movement?
Are you a raving fan of Moving in the Spirit? Do you think everyone else should be too? Here are five ways to spread the movement:
- Tell five people you know about Moving in the Spirit
- Get five friends to follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/movinginthespirit) and Twitter (http://twitter.com/MoveInTheSpirit)
- Respond five times to Facebook postings on our page
- Invite five newcomers to performances
- Ask five friends to make a donation